Lab One Foundation of Thalassaemia & Hospital has started its journey from 1st January in 2000 to establish a complete, comprehensive and one stop haematology hospital. Since last 15 years, we are giving our best efforts in the field of health care services.
Aims & Objectives
- To raise awareness of Thalassaemia among general people.
- To establish a specialized hospital for Thalassaemia.
- To screen for Thalassaemia and advice the carrier of Haemoglobin disorder accordingly.
- To establish center for Pre- Natal diagnosis and DNA analysis.
- To ensure safe blood transfusion for the thalassaemic patients and conduct regular follow-ups.
- To arrange vaccination program against Hepatitis B Virus among the thalassaemic patients at a reduced/subsidized price.
- To establish Bone Marrow Transplantation facilities for the thalassaemic patients to cure them permanently.
House #08, Road #12, Sector #14, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh